Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "H.F.N. den Boer" <ni...@denboer-ims.nl> on 2001/04/17 12:41:45 UTC

isapi log

The isapi.log is growing big on my Win2k server.
The loglevel in the registry is set to error, but it logs much more than errors.
Is there any way to keep this log small (only errors) ?

Nico

Re: isapi log

Posted by "H.F.N. den Boer" <ni...@denboer-ims.nl>.
Thanks. Checked registry, the correct word is mentioned...
Maybe I need to restart the server machine to end up in the correct log mode ?

Nico

Here are the constants used in the C program.

#define JK_LOG_DEBUG_VERB   "debug"
#define JK_LOG_INFO_VERB    "info"
#define JK_LOG_ERROR_VERB   "error"
#define JK_LOG_EMERG_VERB   "emerg"

Re: isapi log

Posted by Stéphane BAUDET <sb...@gltrade.fr>.
Here are the constants used in the C program.

#define JK_LOG_DEBUG_VERB   "debug"
#define JK_LOG_INFO_VERB    "info"
#define JK_LOG_ERROR_VERB   "error"
#define JK_LOG_EMERG_VERB   "emerg"

Stéphane

--
Cordialement,

Stéphane BAUDET

GL Trade
48, rue Notre Dame des Victoires - 75002 Paris
Tel : 01 53 40 43 12 (interne 1312)
Fax : 01 53 40 01 40
Email : sbaudet@gltrade.fr