Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/09 19:32:16 UTC

iOS repos at Apache git

I see that Android and BB are up and running on Apache git.  What is
happening with iOS?  The repo that is there is out of date and currently
called cordova-iPhone. I'm thinking it should be cordova-ios - how do we
make that change?

-becky

Re: iOS repos at Apache git

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.
I updated the apache cordova-ios repos from github/cordova-ios this morning
(1/13).   Please start using the apache repo for checkins.

thanks,
-becky

Re: iOS repos at Apache git

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.