Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Melissa Warnkin <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/05 17:39:50 UTC

Cloudy Track at ApacheCon Denver

Hello Cloudy Track Enthusiasts,

As you are no doubt aware, ApacheCon North America will be held in Denver, Colorado starting on April 7th.  The Cloudy Track has
12 talks!! Check it out here:
http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/overview/type/cloudy+track.

We would love to see you in Denver next month.  Register soon, as prices go up on March 14th.  http://na.apachecon.com/.

Best regards,

Melissa
ApacheCon Planning Team

Re: Apache JSPWiki @ Cloudy Track at ApacheCon Denver

Posted by Rick Brockman <re...@richardbrockman.info>.
On Mon, 10 Mar 2014 23:59:33 +0100, Siegfried Goeschl
<si...@it20one.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Apache JSPWiki is getting publicity - we have an Apache JSPWiki
> presentation at ApacheCon :-)

as much as I'd like to see Denver again its a little out of my budget at
moment - if you've never been there just hum John Denver tune as you fly
into CO -
-regards from Rick

--
-------------------------

_RICK BROCKMAN_

_28 LANCASTER ST._

_CHERRY VALLEY, NY 13320_

_607 264-8470_

Re: Apache JSPWiki @ Cloudy Track at ApacheCon Denver

Posted by Rick Brockman <re...@richardbrockman.info>.

--
-------------------------

_RICK BROCKMAN_

_28 LANCASTER ST._

_CHERRY VALLEY, NY 13320_

_607 264-8470_

Apache JSPWiki @ Cloudy Track at ApacheCon Denver

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi folks,

Apache JSPWiki is getting publicity - we have an Apache JSPWiki presentation at ApacheCon :-)

Any developers and/or users around at the conference - we could organise a come-together and hackathon session

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.com>.
Hi folks,

RE: Cloudy Track at ApacheCon Denver

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
We just happen to be on another list together and apparently our work
collided. :)
On Mar 5, 2014 12:08 PM, "Giles Sirett" <gi...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> What makes me think that David & Melisa were just speaking a few minutes
> ago :-)
>

> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.