Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Hesham Hussein <v-...@outlook.com> on 2014/12/23 02:42:53 UTC

nutch 2.2.1 inject error on Windows‏

Hello,Can I run Nutch 2.2.1 with Cygwin on windows 8.1 or Windows Server 2012 R2? I get this on windows    and I get this on Linux:    I did not install hbass yet on Windows or Linux.  It looks like it is working fine on Linux but not on windows. Is that correct?Is there a step by step tutorial on how to get Nutch working on windows for the latest versions? Is the Cygwin error OK to live with until 2.3 (is it just a display error)?Can I run Nutch 2.2.1 with Cygwin on windows with Mysql? Thanks