Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2006/01/11 16:04:56 UTC

different CSS in BXE then on the rest of the site

Hi all,

is it possible to override in BXE *only* a css style definition?

For example I have a class="padding-after-reduced". While not editing
this is displayed just fine but while editing with BXE it is overlapping
with the next element.

My idea would be to "just" add the padding again only for BXE. Is this
possible, and if so how?

TIA

salu2
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: AW: different CSS in BXE then on the rest of the site

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
El mié, 11-01-2006 a las 16:20 +0100, Richard Schottdorf escribió:
> Hi Thorsten,
>
> this is possible.
>
> Just use the following BXE-Stylesheet:
> <pubid>/resources/misc/bxeng