Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Joshua Watkins <jo...@gamesys.co.uk> on 2011/04/07 14:25:47 UTC

Using CamelJmsDestinationName to publish to topics in Xml

I am trying to use the CamelJmsDestinationName header to send to a topic.
However prepending topic: or activemq:topic: to my topic name simply sends
reroutes the message to a queue with the name
"activemq:topic:dynamicdestinationName".

Ex:
<route>
    <description>test dynamicDeliveryAddress</description>
    <from uri="activemq:queue:dynamicDelivery"/>
    <setHeader headerName="CamelJmsDestinationName" >
        <constant>topic:dynamicdestinationName</constant>
    </setHeader>
    <to uri="activemq:queue:didntWork" />
</route>

Is there a way for me to publish to a topic using the
CamelJmsDestinationName in xml?

Thanks,
-josh

Re: Using CamelJmsDestinationName to publish to topics in Xml

Posted by Joshua Watkins <jo...@gamesys.co.uk>.
That worked. Thanks!

Posted by Björn Bength <bj...@gmail.com>.
Hi,