Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Jim Alateras <ji...@intalio.com> on 2003/02/28 22:16:19 UTC

Deploying multiple SARs but auto-starting only one.

Is it possible to deploy a number of SARs but only auto-start one of
them when the Phoenix container is started. I then want to
programmatically start and stop other deployed SARs on demand.

cheers
</jima>

RE: Deploying multiple SARs but auto-starting only one.

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@intalio.com>.
thanks Paul, will try it

cheers
</jima>

http://localhost:8082/invoke?operation=deploy&objectname=Phoenix%3Acompo
ne

nt%3DDeployer%2Ctopic%3DDeployer&value0=foo&type0=java.lang.String&value
1=

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Jim,

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@intalio.com>.

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sat, 1 Mar 2003 08:16, Jim Alateras wrote:
> Is it possible to deploy a number of SARs but only auto-start one of
> them when the Phoenix container is started. I then want to
> programmatically start and stop other deployed SARs on demand.

The only ones that get autostarted are ones that are in the apps directory.
You could place the other applications in other directorys (like base phoenix
directory or whatever). And then when you autostart them you just have to
make sure that you specify the URLs correctly.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald