Posted to dev@griffin.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2018/12/04 01:49:43 UTC

[ANNOUNCE]Our griffin repo has updated today

hi all,

Apache Griffin repository has moved from incubator to our own repository

https://github.com/apache/griffin.git

Please update your remote repository in your workspace accordingly.

Thanks,
William

Re: [ANNOUNCE]Our griffin repo has updated today

Posted by Grant <gr...@gmail.com>.
Great!

Posted by jenny li <su...@gmail.com>.
👍