Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Floßmann Christoph <Ch...@volke-muc.de> on 2004/06/28 11:51:43 UTC

RE: ***SPAM*** Parameters in JSP

Did you use rundata.getParameters().getString("NameOfInputField"); to get the data?
The quotation marks are important!

Posted by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Hello Christoph,
Thanks for your mail.I am using just as you mentioned ...like this..

String street=  rundata.getParameters().getString("streetnhno");
String city=  rundata.getParameters().getString("city");
String zip=   rundata.getParameters().getString("zip");
String country= rundata.getParameters().getString("country");

but i am not getting data into my action class.Should i define these parameters in the .xreg file...or what else is causing the problem?.
Please reply,
Thank you,
Maruthi.