Posted to dev@falcon.apache.org by Praveen Adlakha <pr...@inmobi.com> on 2016/10/03 08:35:36 UTC

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

Hi All,

Bumping up the thread to finalize time for this week's call.

Thanks
Praveen

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com> wrote:

> How about 9:30 pm IST? Any time sooner may not work for people on the west
> coast. We can move the sync-up to next week. Please feel free to
> re-schedule the series.
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have moved to a different time zone and the current scheduled time is
> > very late in night for me. Can we please reschedule the sync up so that I
> > can also join? IST 4 pm to 7am is what suits me. In the meantime can we
> > move the sync up to next week if no one has urgent issues to be
> discussed?
> >

> > Regards
> > Ajay Yadava

> receipt.

receipt.

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

Posted by Venkat Ranganathan <vr...@hortonworks.com>.
Next week is fine

On 10/4/16, 9:09 PM, "Pallavi Rao" <pa...@inmobi.com> wrote:

    Alright. Will schedule next couple of meetings for 9:30 PM IST and then
    we'll see if we need to re-schedule.

    Venkat,
    Unless you had something urgent to discuss, I will schedule this from next
    Wednesday (as today is not possible for us).

    receipt.

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

Posted by Peeyush Bishnoi <bp...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>.
Thanks Pallavi,
Please publish the major items to discuss in next sync-up, if any.

receipt.

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

Posted by Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com>.
Alright. Will schedule next couple of meetings for 9:30 PM IST and then
we'll see if we need to re-schedule.

Venkat,
Unless you had something urgent to discuss, I will schedule this from next
Wednesday (as today is not possible for us).

On Wed, Oct 5, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Venkat Ranganathan <
vranganathan@hortonworks.com> wrote:

> I did not see any decision.   I think 9:30 PM IST will work , but remember
> once day light savings changes are done, this will bring the time to 8AM
> PST which is typically a high demand time because of kids needing to be
> dropped to school etc, but I may be the only one affected for now ☺
>
> Venkat
>
> On 10/4/16, 7:35 PM, "Srikanth Sundarrajan" <sr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Would like to know if we agreed on a time for the meeting, thought of
> joining the upcoming sync up.
>

>     Regards
>
>     Srikanth Sundarrajan
>
>     ________________________________

receipt.

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

    Bumping up the thread to finalize time for this week's call.

    Thanks
    Praveen

    On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com> wrote:

    > How about 9:30 pm IST? Any time sooner may not work for people on the west
    > coast. We can move the sync-up to next week. Please feel free to
    > re-schedule the series.
    >
    > On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I have moved to a different time zone and the current scheduled time is
    > > very late in night for me. Can we please reschedule the sync up so that I
    > > can also join? IST 4 pm to 7am is what suits me. In the meantime can we
    > > move the sync up to next week if no one has urgent issues to be
    > discussed?
    > >

    > > Regards
    > > Ajay Yadava

    > receipt.

    receipt.

Re: Request to reschedule dev sync up

Bumping up the thread to finalize time for this week's call.

Thanks
Praveen

On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 8:58 AM, Pallavi Rao <pa...@inmobi.com> wrote:

> How about 9:30 pm IST? Any time sooner may not work for people on the west
> coast. We can move the sync-up to next week. Please feel free to
> re-schedule the series.
>
> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 11:51 PM, Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have moved to a different time zone and the current scheduled time is
> > very late in night for me. Can we please reschedule the sync up so that I
> > can also join? IST 4 pm to 7am is what suits me. In the meantime can we
> > move the sync up to next week if no one has urgent issues to be
> discussed?
> >

> > Regards
> > Ajay Yadava

> receipt.