Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Dustin Tenney <DT...@mltvacations.com> on 2001/04/16 18:07:11 UTC

support

Hi,

Is anyone aware of any companies that are selling support contracts for
tomcat?  I have not been able to find anyone doing this.  Does anyone know
of any smaller companies that would be willing to take on such a task?  We
are hoping to implement tomcat in the near future, but management would
prefer to have some kind of support.  Thanks for any information.

Dustin Tenney

Re: support

Posted by Sam Newman <sa...@stamplets.com>.
I believe tomcat is being deployed as part of companies overall j2ee
solutions. For example, our EJB container, Orcas, bundles and supports
Tomcat as their solution for servlets and jsp support. Orcas are now owned
by Cape Clear and costs the earth if all you want is Tomcat support.

sam