Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Arvind singh tomar <ar...@gmail.com> on 2016/06/15 13:46:06 UTC

Product base promotion calculation

Hi Everyone,

I found the behavior of product base promotion calculation a bit strange.
Need your advice on whether it is correct behaviour or need some
improvement in promotion calculation.

The promotion which I used was to give 30% discount for the item (i.e.
RAM1GB_BRAND). I created a sales order with 10 quantity of the product.
During the promotion calculation, OFBiz created 10 OrderAdjustments, one
for each quantity for the same promotion type.

I was expecting that in the case if same Promotion is applicable for more
than one quantity of a product then a single OrderAdjustment should be
created instead of creating one for each quantity. It is also messing up
the UI.

Attached the screenshots for the same.

Thanks and Regards
--
Arvind Singh Tomar

Re: Product base promotion calculation

Posted by Arvind singh tomar <ar...@gmail.com>.
Link for the issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7359

Posted by Arvind singh tomar <ar...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your approval Mridul and Pranay. Also thank you, Jacques for
your image upload related suggestion :) .

Added a JIRA task and Here <http://Hi Everyone, Added a ticket for the
improvement and attached the screenshots over there> is the link for the

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
+1 Mridul.

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Arvind,

Posted by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Arvind,

Posted by "jleroux@apache.org" <jl...@apache.org>.
At 99.99% you have no chances that an image get through ANY ASF ML. If you need to share you must find another way, easiest are Jira (if you need to
create an issue anyway), then Nabble, else a lot of other options ;)

Jacques

Le 15/06/2016 � 15:59, Arvind singh tomar a �crit :

Posted by Arvind singh tomar <ar...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mridul

​

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxsystems.com>.