Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Raj <sr...@hotmail.com> on 2001/11/27 03:15:14 UTC

Re: Problems with CheckBoxes in PCL

Thanks a lot Art and Jeremias, I will look at the fonts installed at the
printer.I am trying to send the FOP generated PCL through Infoprint server
at the mainframe for distributed printing to remote printers ( HP laserjet 4
and 5). As suggested by Art, I am opting for the [x] option time being. . I
have created the check box with a table (inside nested table and this
works ) but that makes the XSLT code look tedious and difficult to maintain.
Thanks again for your time