Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Simon Spero <se...@tipper.oit.unc.edu> on 1995/03/22 22:52:12 UTC

Re: Nameserver cache

You can get around this problem by using the resolver libraries - man
resolver for more details. You can also use the resolv+ libraries to give
solaris/ultrix like name-server switching using a configuration file -
this requires replacing some bits of libc, but it's not too tricky.
Search for resolv+ using archie to find the code (I think it's on
sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk)

Simon