Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Dave Barnes <db...@apache.org> on 2020/06/29 17:30:58 UTC

[Proposal] Back-port doc fixes to support/1.13

These five doc changes correct doc bugs and format errors that have caused
users pain. I propose that we back-port them to support/1.13:

GEODE-8193: Broken link in statistics list

GEODE-7956, GEODE-7519: Docs should mention dot as a valid region name
character

GEODE-8304: Better highlight steps for building documentation

GEODE-8237: Add note about 'alter region' and cluster conf service in doc

Re: [Proposal] Back-port doc fixes to support/1.13

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@apache.org>.
For completeness, GEODE-7519 was a typo, should have been GEODE-7518.

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@apache.org>.

Posted by Donal Evans <do...@vmware.com>.
+1

Posted by Owen Nichols <on...@vmware.com>.