Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Aadi Thakar <th...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/29 11:43:23 UTC

want to contribute

Hello, my name is Aaditya Thakkar and I am a second year undergraduate ICT
student at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, India. I have quite lately been interested
in contributing towards the open source organization and I find your
organization the most appropriate one.

I request you to please guide me through how to install your code-base and
how to get started to your organization.
Thanking you,
Aaditya Thakkar.

Re: want to contribute

Posted by Nitin Goyal <ni...@gmail.com>.
You both can check out following links :-

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark

http://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/building-spark.html

Thanks
-Nitin