Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by James Cunningham <ja...@micronet-inc.com> on 2002/02/12 00:07:30 UTC

Is there a way to use JAMES or Mailet to send a Fax

The James and, particularly, the Mailet API documentation seems to hint at
the possiblity of sending Faxes.  Is there any support for Faxing in the
current release of the James project?  If so, I would love to see some
sample code where it is used.  If not, does anyone know when (or if) it
might be added?

Thanks in advance,

James Cunningham
james@micronet-inc.com

RE: Is there a way to use JAMES or Mailet to send a Fax

Posted by Keith Chew <ke...@jungledrum.co.nz>.
You can look at Hylafax as a fax server. Then, create a mailet to send the
message to the fax. I believe there are some hylafax client java code out
there.

Just some thoughts.
Keith