Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com> on 2005/07/23 01:30:15 UTC

Struts IDE Guides

First things first, I need help setting up the Struts project in IDEA. :)
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsIDEA45

So far I've picked 'multi-module project' and and added 'core' as a module.
Everything looks reasonable so far.  What other settings do you suggest?
(And if this *is* already posted somewhere, let me know!)

When I couldn't find anything except the few pages in the FAQ for old
versions of NetBeans and Eclipse, I set up some pages on the Wiki hoping
that there's a better chance of keeping them updated if everyone has access.

Wendy Smoak

Re: Struts IDE Guides

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
And the NetBeans and Eclipse FAQ entries are pretty outdated.  I need to
bring them current....ugh...my todo list grows ;)

--
James Mitchell
Consulting / Mentoring / Freelance