Posted to user@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2014/05/12 08:28:32 UTC

[PROPOSAL] IRC channel on freenode

Hi folks,

I propose creating a IRC channel on freenode (http://freenode.net)
like other ASF projects. I hope that it would stimulate the discussion
by means of instant chatting. Now, I've created #tajo on freenode. If
there is no objection, I'll make the channel the official one, and
I'll create some page in Tajo site to introduce our IRC channel.

Best regards,
Hyunsik

Re: [PROPOSAL] IRC channel on freenode

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.