Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Kishan G. Chellap Paandy" <ki...@spanservices.com> on 2009/06/11 15:58:13 UTC

RE: Struts 2.1.6 - reload resource bundles

Hi,

I need to reload resource bundles not for every request, but only when I have changed them dynamically (when the server is running), and it should reflect without restart/redeploy.

Is this possible in Struts2?

Please clarify.

Thank you.
Regards,
Kishan.G

Team Leader.
www.spansystems.com

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
I don't think it will work without without setting devMode to true.

musachy