Posted to user@flink.apache.org by rania duni <ra...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/27 17:09:52 UTC

Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.4.0

Hello!

As a newcomer to Flink and Kubernetes, I am seeking detailed instructions
to help me properly configure and deploy this Flink example (
https://github.com/apache/flink-kubernetes-operator/tree/main/examples/autoscaling)
on a Minikube environment. Can you give me specific configurations and
steps that I need to follow? Maybe it is a naive question, but I am new to
all this.

Re: Apache Flink Kubernetes Operator 1.4.0

Posted by Hang Ruan <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi, rania,

I think the quick start document[1] is helpful for you. Other information
could be found in its documents[2].

Best,
Hang

[1]