Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Christoffer Munck <cm...@2proceed.com> on 2008/04/28 06:25:41 UTC

Nonlogic UI when create order with COD

Hello.

I created a testorder for DemoCustomer. I chose COD. The democustomer
has a credit card associated with it.

The strange thing is that when I pack the order and try to ship it, it
gives me this error:

The Following Errors Occurred:

    * Problems with the transaction. (The current transaction is
marked for rollback, not beginning a new transaction and aborting
current operation; the rollbackOnly was caused by: Service Error
[captureOrderPayments]: Cannot ship order because credit card captures
were unsuccessful)

This does not make sense, I chose COD an yet it tries to make a credit
card capture anyways :\

I used the webstore to create the order. It has this setting:
shipIfCaptureFails="N". But it still does not make sense when I
specifically chose COD when creating the order.

This is no biggie, just seems strange. You should either not be
allowed to choose COD if property shipIfCaptureFails is set to no, or
this setting should be overriden if I have choses COD.

--
Best regards

Christoffer Munck

Re: Nonlogic UI when create order with COD

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Which version, revision are you using ?

Jacques

From: "Christoffer Munck" <cm...@2proceed.com>

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
Sadly not, Apache's lists are archived all over the net.

Regards
Scott

Posted by Christoffer Munck <cm...@2proceed.com>.

Posted by Christoffer Munck <cm...@2proceed.com>.
Hi thank you for answers.

--
Best regards

Christoffer Munck
2proceed.com, Parner, CTO

Contact info:
MSN: mr_stoffer@hotmail.com
Google Talk: christoffer.munck@gmail.com
Skype: christoffer_munck

Re: Nonlogic UI when create order with COD

Posted by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com>.