Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io> on 2020/01/16 22:24:16 UTC

[DISCUSS][MENTORS] 0.20.2-incubating binary release

Hi,

I'd like to start the process to vote for the 0.20.2-incubating binary
release.  Before we start I remember there were concerns about the size of
the Heron binary and where it would be hosted on Apache Infra.  Does anyone
have any knowledge on this potential issue?

- Josh

Re: [DISCUSS][MENTORS] 0.20.2-incubating binary release

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Dave. This is super helpful.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.
Hey Nick,

The licensing issues are outlined in this email thread from our last vote:
https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201911.mbox/%3C99E443FF-01D7-47C3-9AA0-7F5F1848686E%40classsoftware.com%3E

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Fischer <jo...@joshfischer.io>.