Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by thiago <tc...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/12 00:14:25 UTC

Help with xslt configuration

Hi,

       I'm trying to use xslt component: <to uri="xslt:file:<path>" />

       My problem is that I'm not being able to make <path> relative to
ActiveMQ's directory (it's always being treated as absolute). How can I make
it relative? (I already tried <to uri="xslt:file:${activemq.home}<path>" />
with no success)

       I'm using ActiveMQ 5.3.2.

Regards,
Thiago Souza