Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> on 2009/12/19 01:43:41 UTC

Error of java type in createProduct simple method

Hi,

I think the is an error of java type in the simple method
"createProduct" in the file
"applications/product/script/org/ofbiz/product/product/ProductServices.xml".
The line is : <set field="newEntity.billOfMaterialLevel" value="0"
type="Integer"/>
But the field "billOfMaterialLevel" is specified as numeric = Long in
the "entitymodel.xml" file.

Cimballi

Re: Error of java type in createProduct simple method

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Fixed at r998557 in trunk

Jacques

From: "Cimballi" <ci...@gmail.com>