Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/29 15:37:16 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache OFBiz 18.12.01 released

The Apache OFBiz community is pleased to announce the new release "Apache
OFBiz 18.12.01".

Apache OFBiz® is an open source product for the automation of enterprise
processes that includes framework components and business applications.

http://ofbiz.apache.org/

"Apache OFBiz 18.12.01" is the first release of the 18.12 series.

For more details of the changes introduced with this new version
please refer to http://ofbiz.apache.org/release-notes-18.12.01.html

The release file can be downloaded following the instructions in the OFBiz
download page:

http://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html

The OFBiz community.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache OFBiz 18.12.01 released

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Indeed, thanks Pierre, done

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.