Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com> on 2012/12/13 16:33:47 UTC

patch pre-commit help in branch-1

Hi all,

I am relatively new to Hadoop and want to do pre-commit in branch-1 before check patch into community,
however, there is no pre-commit job in community jenkins.
Could anyone have any good suggestion or community jenkins can help?

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,
Wenwu,Peng

Re: patch pre-commit help in branch-1

Posted by Suresh Srinivas <su...@hortonworks.com>.
Currently pre-commit jobs are run only for the trunk patches. For branch-1,
along with the patch, the contributor posts test-patch results and unit
tests results.

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/

Re: patch pre-commit help in branch-1