Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <al...@mdli.com> on 2003/09/03 04:00:11 UTC

Why the latest build requires explicit for

Hello,

  I have updated ANT from main branch and now I have to add

<taskdef name="scriptdef"
classname="org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDef"/>

in order to use <scriptdef> task. But the <taskdef> generates "Trying to
override old definition of datatype scriptdef" warning. What can be wrong?

- Alexey.

--
{ http://trelony.cjb.net/ } Alexey N. Solofnenko
Pleasant Hill, CA (GMT-8 usually)

Verify dev@ant.apache.org for dduncan@hexi.com

Posted by David Duncan <dd...@aqua.hexi.com>.
Hi!

Your message has been received, but it hasn't been delivered to me yet. Since I don't have any record of your sending me mail from this address before, I need to verify that you're not a spammer. Please just hit 'Reply' and send this message back to me, and your previous message will be delivered, as will all your future messages.

NOTE: If you didn't send me email before, DON'T reply to this message.
Forged spam emails are common and untraceable on the internet, so don't panic.
Forgeries will automatically be deleted unless you validate them by replying.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience -

David Duncan