Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru> on 2022/01/12 06:52:11 UTC

Adding a system view of recently completed compute tasks

Hello everyone!

I want to add a new system view to get the last N (configurable by system property, default 100) completed compute tasks, are there any objections?

Re:Adding a system view of recently completed compute tasks

Posted by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru>.
OK, that seems like a reasonable suggestion.

Re: Adding a system view of recently completed compute tasks

Posted by Nikolay Izhikov <ni...@apache.org>.
+1 to have compute history.

@ткаленко кирилл Lets’add both - compute task and compute job history?

Re[2]: Adding a system view of recently completed compute tasks

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

Posted by Alexander Kozhenkov <wi...@gmail.com>.
I like the idea, let's add it. I think it is useful.

Posted by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru>.

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

Ok, whats the purpose of  END_TIME  property in such a case?

Posted by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru>.

Posted by Zhenya Stanilovsky <ar...@mail.ru.INVALID>.

Hi, seems ignite already contain such view [1], plz explain the difference?
thanks.

[1]  https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring-metrics/system-views#tasks

Posted by ткаленко кирилл <tk...@yandex.ru>.
I will proceed with the implementation.