Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "John D. Hardin" <jh...@impsec.org> on 2007/04/25 20:50:45 UTC

Re: Please confirm your message

On Wed, 25 Apr 2007, Arik Raffael Funke wrote:

> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (TMDA).
>
> Your message attached below is being held because the address
> <jh...@impsec.org> has not been verified.
>
> To release your message for delivery, please send an empty message
> to the following address, or use your mailer's "Reply" feature.
>
>    arik-confirm-1177515176.6240.7d1c7c@funke.eu
>
> This confirmation verifies that your message is legitimate and not
> junk-mail. You should only have to confirm your address once.
>
> If you do not respond to this confirmation request within 14 days,
> your message will not be delivered.

Too bad. Arik, I think you'll find a lot of hostility on the SA list
to TDMA. See the list archives for why.

If you want us to be eager to help, you should turn it off.

  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #12: Have a plan.
  USMC Rules of Gunfighting #13: Have a back-up plan, because the
  first one won't work.
 559 days until the Presidential Election