Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by John Smith <jo...@onebox.com> on 2001/05/01 07:02:43 UTC

Re: [WARNING: BEHAVIOR CHANGES] Table changes

Hello again,

Any idea on what this could be? Am I the only one getting the table split
problem? Thanks!

Joe.

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <je...@outline.ch>.
> Any idea on what this could be? Am I the only one getting the table split
> problem? Thanks!

No and no. I've had similar problems about three few weeks ago. I was on
holidays since. Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to have
another look at it because it's pretty low on my priority list (I'm
using an older version in production which doesn't have this problem).
Do you experience this in the current CVS version?

Jeremias Märki

mailto:jeremias.maerki@outline.ch

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 (41) 317 2020 - Fax +41 (41) 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch

Re: [WARNING: BEHAVIOR CHANGES] Table changes

Posted by Karen Lease <kl...@club-internet.fr>.
Hi,

OK Joe, sorry to have misled you earlier. I had fixed this bug a couple
of weeks ago, but since then other changes have made it come back. I
have now got a new version about ready which fixes it again, and doesn't
seem to break anything else. But I see that someone has just committed
TableRow again, so I'll have to make sure there's no conflict between
that and what I just did. Don't lose hope; relief is coming soon.

Regards,
Karen Lease