Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jean Georges Perrin <jg...@jgp.net> on 2016/07/29 20:30:41 UTC

Java Recipes for Spark

Sorry if this looks like a shameless self promotion, but some of you asked me to say when I'll have my Java recipes for Apache Spark updated. It's done here: http://jgp.net/2016/07/22/spark-java-recipes/ <http://jgp.net/2016/07/22/spark-java-recipes/> and in the GitHub repo.

Enjoy / have a great week-end.

jg

Re: Java Recipes for Spark

Posted by ayan guha <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Is there anything similar with Python? Else I can create one.

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 2:19 PM, Shiva Ramagopal <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1 for the Java love :-)
>
> On 30-Jul-2016 4:39 AM, "Renato Perini" <re...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Not only very useful, but finally some Java love :-)
>>
>> Thank you.
>>

>> Il 29/07/2016 22:30, Jean Georges Perrin ha scritto:
>>
>>> Sorry if this looks like a shameless self promotion, but some of you
>>> asked me to say when I'll have my Java recipes for Apache Spark updated.
>>> It's done here: http://jgp.net/2016/07/22/spark-java-recipes/ and in
>>> the GitHub repo.
>>>
>>> Enjoy / have a great week-end.
>>>
>>> jg

Best Regards,
Ayan Guha

Re: Java Recipes for Spark

Posted by Gourav Sengupta <go...@gmail.com>.
JAVA? AGAIN? I am getting into serious depression

Regards,
Gourav

Re: Java Recipes for Spark

Posted by Marco Mistroni <mm...@gmail.com>.