Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Adam Wenocur <we...@genome.chop.edu> on 2009/04/17 19:56:53 UTC

Resuming a request cycle

Is it possible to resume a request cycle by submitting a web request
using only a URL?

Ideally, we would like retrieve a unique identifier from the session
or request cycle and include this value in a web request from a remote
client in order to gain access to session parameters.

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Resuming a request cycle

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
Make a custom request cycle, or make a special filestore..The thing to
think about are how do you know if you need to save the state. It has
a impact on system scalability todo this... However this are so far I
can go, I havent played much with request cycles or filestores...

regards Nino

Re: Resuming a request cycle

Posted by Adam Wenocur <we...@genome.chop.edu>.

Re: Resuming a request cycle