Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by vp...@starmedia.com on 2002/04/11 22:38:26 UTC

Problem with Server

 I receive the error following , somebody has idea that this bad?

Caught SOAP exception: SOAP Fault: The AXIS engine could not find a target service to invoke!  targetService is null

this it is my program client
* EasySoap++ - A C++ library for SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
#include <SOAP.h>

//
//  The namespace for the methods we're calling.  This
//  is the same namespace defined in calchandler.h.
static const char *ns = "http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet";
static const char *default_server = "http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet";
static const char *default_server_name = "Axis";
static const char *default_interop_namespace = "http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet";
static const char *default_interop_soapaction = "urn:xmltoday-delayed-quotes";

int
main(int argc, const char *argv[])
{
	try
	{
		const char *endpoint;
		if (argc > 1)
			endpoint = argv[1];
		else
			endpoint = "http://localhost:8080/axis/servlet/AxisServlet";

		SOAPProxy proxy(endpoint);
("samples.stock.GetQuote", ns);
             SOAPMethod addmethod("getQuote", default_interop_namespace, default_interop_soapaction, false);

		int a = 10;
		int b = 22;
		float n;

		addmethod.AddParameter("symbol") << "XXX";

		const SOAPResponse& addresp = proxy.Execute(addmethod);
		addresp.GetReturnValue() >> n;
		printf("%d + %d = %d\n", a, b, n);

		return 0;

	}
	catch (SOAPException& ex)
	{
		printf("Caught SOAP exception: %s\n", ex.What().Str());
		return 1;
	}
}

Best regards

Victor

Obtén gratis tu cuenta de correo en StarMedia Email.
¡Regístrate hoy mismo!. http://www.starmedia.com/email