Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com> on 2016/09/10 10:30:19 UTC

Re: [IMPORTANT] Release withdrawal & temporary code freeze

Hi all,

In continuation to Markus mail, please find the branch details with hot fix
to overcome performance issue on top of 16.08.01.RELEASE

https://github.com/openMF/incubator-fineract/tree/mifosplatform-16.08.01.RELEASE.PerfFix2.WithHibAnnot

Thanks,
Nazeer

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi all,

If you are using 16.08.01.RELEASE, you can download patch fix from the
following location to resolve performance issue.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/mifos/files/Mifos%20X/fineractplatform-16.08.01.PERF.FIX.HIBER.ANNO.zip/download

Thanks,
Nazeer

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.