Posted to apps-dev@avalon.apache.org by Song Chang <cs...@yahoo.com> on 2002/02/25 22:17:39 UTC

where can I get an example?

Hi,

I am new to Avalon Phoenix. The documentation seems
too brief. I have looked at some source code. Is there
a simple example such as echo server, which uses
Phoenix?

Thanks!

Song

Re: where can I get an example?

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.
Song,

Look at HelloWorldServer in cornerstone.

- Paul

AW: AW: where can I get an example?

Posted by Emperor <Da...@gmx.net>.

> Emperor,
>
> Thanks for your email. Do I have to get cornerstone
> >from cvs? It seems the download page for cornerstone
> is empty.

Check out the nightly builds.

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-avalon/nightly

> Song