Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by ccp999 <cc...@hotmail.com> on 2012/09/20 05:28:46 UTC

How to have tab in a tab pane blinking?

Hi,

I would like to have the tab blinking if in case of, let say new update
arrived.  is there a standard of doing?
I would like to have both the title bar and the body blink together.

cheers,

Brendan

Re: How to have tab in a tab pane blinking?

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

> I would like to have the tab blinking if in case of, let say new update arrived.
I remember a feature like this in the susbtance library (for Swing),
some year ago ... it was interesting (even the closing symbol for
windows was blinking in the "dirty data / some important update to
show" case like your)

> is there a standard of doing?
no, sorry in Pivot currently there is nothing that blinks, and I dont'
remember anything for implementing it in a simple way, but I could be
wrong.

> I would like to have both the title bar and the body blink together.
ok, please fill a jira issue for 2.1 as improvement.
And of course you are welcome to add a patch for it :-) ...

Bye,
Sandro