Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Kenu Heo <ke...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/25 08:42:39 UTC

how to contribute to Admin ApplicationResources_ko.properties, Korean version

Hi.
Korean translation of ApplicationResources.properties is finished.
 I wonder it would be possible to add in tomcat-admin.jar release.
 I wish it would be a helpful resource.
untar attatch file in $CATALINA_HOME
 kenu
----------------------------
http://www.okjsp.pe.kr
http://jakarta.apache-korea.org

Re: how to contribute to Admin ApplicationResources_ko.properties, Korean version

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Kenu Heo wrote:
> Korean translation of ApplicationResources.properties is finished.
 >
> I wish it would be a helpful resource.
> untar attatch file in $CATALINA_HOME

Many thanks. Many atatchment types are blocked on the list. Please
create a bugzilla item and add your properties file to that.

Mark