Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> on 2009/03/04 00:30:12 UTC

Some "screenshots" about the Journal and DRS systems

Hi,

here is a wiki page where I put some pictures I took about the Journal
subsystem and the RDS (Disaster Recovery Mechanism).

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DIRxSBOX/Journal+and+DRS

Feel free to comment these very rough schemas !

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org

Re: Some "screenshots" about the Journal and DRS systems

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@gmail.com>.
Cool maybe I can ping you tonight to talk about these slides.

Alex