Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/02/27 14:48:11 UTC

Sorry for cross-post, but only one way to get message to Torsten Curdt

Torsten,

My mail server has issues in that not all country codes are supported.
We have added a number of them a while back.  If you can, please get
a Yahoo mail account (or other free account) with a .com .org or .net
address so I can respond to the personal message you sent me.

Again, I appologize for the noise on the list

Re: Sorry for cross-post, but only one way to get message to Tagunov Anthony

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Berin Loritsch wrote:

Yes, Tagunov,  You asked me a question this morning off line,
and I can't respond to you.  This is also in response to the
message I just received from you.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.