Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mandar Barve <ma...@sungard.com> on 2013/11/25 09:10:30 UTC

JIRA 285

Hi all,
     I could not reproduce this issue with vesion 4.0.2. I tried creating
hourly snapshot schedule with a keep value of 4. I could see 4 snapshots
retained. Then as mentioned in the bug I deleted the schedule and recreated
with same parameters except changing the keep value to 3. After this I
could see only 3 snapshots retained.

Has this been resolved? Can it be closed? I have updated the JIRA with my
comments.

Thanks,
Mandar

Re: JIRA 285

Posted by Mandar Barve <ma...@sungard.com>.
Thanks Daan for your inputs. It looks like I don't have permissions to
assign or change bug state. What should I do to get these?

Thanks,
Mandar

Re: JIRA 285

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.