Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/09/03 11:21:04 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] 4.15.2.0

Hi All,

Update - there are no outstanding issues or PRs for 4.15.2.0 at the time of writing this email:
https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestones/4.15.2.0

I'll run smoketests over the weekend and if there are no outstanding issues/PRs or objections I'll cut 4.15.2.0 RC1 early next week. Assuming 4.15.2.0 is going to be a relatively quick and stable minor release, I hope it won't interfere with the ongoing major 4.16 release effort.

Regards.