Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@apache.org> on 2021/08/19 09:58:09 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Petr Ivanov

Hello Ignite community,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite
has invited Petr Ivanov (vveider) to become a committer and we are pleased
to announce that he has accepted.

Petr is community veteran, who supports TeamCity instance, as well as TC Bot, and other services. He contributes also to supporting our checkstyle/PMD/maven scripts, docker images, DEB, and RPM packages, Ignite start scripts, and many more things, which are crucial for Apache Ignite development process and running in producition.

Please join me in congratulating Petr with his new role in the community.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov
on behalf of Apache Ignite PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Petr Ivanov

Posted by Konstantin Orlov <ko...@gridgain.com>.
Well deserved!

Konstantin Orlov

Posted by Kevin Corbett <ke...@gridgain.com>.
Congratulations Petr!! :)

Posted by Anton Vinogradov <av...@apache.org>.
My regards!

Posted by andrei <ae...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Petr!

Posted by Andrey Mashenkov <an...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Petr!

--
Best regards,
Andrey V. Mashenkov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Petr Ivanov

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Igniters.

This is an honour to be among committers of Apache Ignite indeed.
Thanks for your trust, will do my best to meet it.