Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by lienok <li...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/16 16:24:33 UTC

wicket + sso (jCIFS)

Hi,

I have a follow problem. I would like to use jCIFS authetication with
wicket.
I have all necessary configuration in web.xml.
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>WicketApplication</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>
    <filter>
        <filter-name>NTLMFilter</filter-name>
        <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
            <param-value>192.168.0.1</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>
    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>NTLMFilter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>

I have done jCIFS in JSP, and it's working. So web.xml should be for sure
good. However I encountered problem with following that: user is null.
However host and port are as it is expected.

HttpServletRequest request =
((WebRequest)getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest();

        String user = (String) request .getRemoteUser();
        String host = (String) request.getRemoteHost();
        String port = Integer.toString(request.getRemotePort());

Any ideas pls?

Re: wicket + sso (jCIFS)

Posted by Jan Kriesten <ja...@renitence.de>.
Hi James,

> I think it's the order they are mapped in the web.xml file.  The
> declaration order doesn't decide what goes first/last.  Basically, the
> <filter-mapping> elements decide the order.

right, but I used the word 'filter' not as a synonym for the xml-tags but the
application of the filter definition. :-)

But I think he got what I wanted to say, anyway. ;-)

Best regards, --- Jan.

Re: wicket + sso (jCIFS)

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
I think it's the order they are mapped in the web.xml file.  The
declaration order doesn't decide what goes first/last.  Basically, the
<filter-mapping> elements decide the order.

Re: wicket + sso (jCIFS)

Posted by lienok <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

thank you a lot, not just it's working but I understand to filters a bit
more =)

kind regards,
lenka

Re: wicket + sso (jCIFS)