Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 16:34:24 UTC

Paragraphs outputs from other notebooks/paragraphs

Hi!

Has someone else experimented this problem?:

Sometimes *when a paragraph is executed it shows random output from another
notebook* (from other users also).

We are using zeppelin 0.7.3 and Spark and all other interpreters are
configured in "Per User - Scoped" mode..

Regards.

Re: Paragraphs outputs from other notebooks/paragraphs

Posted by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com>.
Mostly spark interpreter.

It is very difficult to reproduce it and logs does not help too much. I
think is when multiple users use zeppelin at the same time.

Do you know what component inside zeppelin manages the paragraph output ?
the interpreters implementation maybe?

Posted by Jhon Anderson Cardenas Diaz <jh...@gmail.com>.
Mostly spark interpreter.

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.