Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Steve Loughran <st...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2021/06/12 16:13:39 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Change project style guidelines to allow line length 100

+1

if you look closely the hadoop-azure module went to 100 lines a while back
and all is good

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.
Based on the positive feedback, filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-17813 to update the
checkstyle rule.
I don't think it requires a vote thread.

Thanks and regards,
Akira

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.

Posted by Akira Ajisaka <aa...@apache.org>.