Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/06 09:09:17 UTC

Maven diagnostic commands

Hello

I have a plan to add some maven related commands to Karaf codebase. These
commands would rely not on pax-url-aether services
(org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn.MavenResolver), but rather on
`org.ops4j.pax.url.mvn` PID only.

I want to show/print the list of used default/local/remote repositories,
with some status (availability?, ping time?, ...?). We could add whatever
we need.

But my problem is - where to add such commands in Karaf source tree?

best regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Re: Maven diagnostic commands

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

so basically, kind of "filter" of config:list/config:property-list
commands or more than that ?

What scope would you propose ? mvn: (like mvn:repositories) ?
If so, I would propose mvn sub-module.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Maven diagnostic commands

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Sure - track the issue here:

regards
Grzegorz

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome. Thanks !

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Maven diagnostic commands

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks - I'll work on it.

~Grzegorz

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Great.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofr�
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Maven diagnostic commands

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
What about creating a module named "maven" in the root ? We have jdbc, jms,
jndi already.

--
Guillaume Nodet