Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by cm...@collab.net on 2002/09/20 07:07:07 UTC

upgrading svn.collab.net now...

...back up as soon as i finish.  hoping to get SSL support going in
here this time, too.

Re: upgrading svn.collab.net now...

Posted by Colin D Bennett <cb...@radsoft.com>.
On Friday 20 September 2002 12:09 am, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> Deflate support would be nice to start using too.  =)
>
> Adding --enable-deflate to httpd's configure and
> 'SetOutputFilter DEFLATE' to the SVN location in httpd.conf should be
> enough.

So I don't have to pass any options to the client? (Like CVS's -z5)
It just happens transparently if the server supports it?
That would be *great* for my modem connection at home.

Re: upgrading svn.collab.net now...

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <je...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2002 at 02:07:07AM -0500, cmpilato@collab.net wrote:
> ...back up as soon as i finish.  hoping to get SSL support going in
> here this time, too.

Deflate support would be nice to start using too.  =)

Adding --enable-deflate to httpd's configure and
'SetOutputFilter DEFLATE' to the SVN location in httpd.conf should be
enough.

I'll be over in #svn if you have questions.  -- justin