Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Hagberg <ha...@mail.med.cornell.edu> on 1995/03/23 18:16:32 UTC

votes on 0.2 patches

I haven't had a lot to say about where the development, direction, etc. of
the Apache server might be going, or even really contributed any _real_
patches, but fwiw, here are my votes regarding the patches at hand, as I
have applied them and tested the server to make sure things still work as I
expect...

B18_redirect: +1
B27_XBITHACK_scripts.txt: +1
B39_CRLF...: 0
        Sounds like it makes sense, but needs more discussion.
B40_trailing_slash: +1
        I needed this.
B41_NCSA_security: +1
E25_custom_error_responses: -1
        NCSA's new code does look interesting.
E37_load_cutoff: 0
E38-alias_malloc_3: +1
P12-nscache-3: +1

-ech

Eric Hagberg                       Phone: 212-746-6387
User Services Manager, CUMC/OAC    Fax:   212-746-8161