Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by scabra4 <sc...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/24 15:01:34 UTC

full import is not working and still not showing any errors

hi all, anyone can help me with this please.
i am trying to do a full import, i've done everything correctly, now when i
try the full import an xml page displays showing the following and i stays
like this now matter how i refresh the page:
This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with
it. The document tree is shown below.
      <response>
<lst name="responseHeader">
<int name="status">0</int>
<int name="QTime">0</int>
</lst>
<lst name="initArgs">
<lst name="defaults">
<str name="config">C:\solr\conf\data-config.xml</str>
</lst>
</lst>
<str name="command">full-import</str>
<str name="status">busy</str>
<str name="importResponse">A command is still running...</str>
<lst name="statusMessages">
<str name="Time Elapsed">0:5:8.925</str>
<str name="Total Requests made to DataSource">1</str>
<str name="Total Rows Fetched">0</str>
<str name="Total Documents Processed">0</str>
<str name="Total Documents Skipped">0</str>
<str name="Full Dump Started">2012-01-24 16:29:31</str>
</lst>
<str name="WARNING">This response format is experimental.  It is likely to
change in the future.</str></response>

Re: full import is not working and still not showing any errors

Posted by scabra4 <sc...@yahoo.com>.
Erick,

Thanks for your input, but I've solved the problem which was caused by the
jdbc driver.
This is my first time using solr, and i doing some search over internet just
to get familiar with it, and see how flexible it is.
Do you know whether i can specify complex Search, Filtration and Ranking
rules in solr?

Re: full import is not working and still not showing any errors

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
please review:

I infer you're using DIH, but you've never
really stated that.  What page are you refreshing?
What commands have you issued? Have you
looked at dataimport.jsp (the DIH debugging page)?

Best
Erick